How to Cope with Anxiety
Join us this coming Wednesday for a special session by Dr. Ralph Hobeika on how to cope with anxiety in this stressful world of ours.
Dr. Hobeika is a Doctor in Physical therapy, a CBT Therapist, a Stress Management Coach, a Breathwork Therapist, and Acupuncturist.
He will be tackling issues like:
• The concept of the Mind
• The concept of Right & Wrong choices
• The most common emotions people are struggling with lately (Anxiety – Fear – Guilt – Anger)
• The concept of “Mindfulness Meditation”: theory and practical
The outcomes of this session would mainly be to:
• Raise Emotional Intelligence
• Acquire easy techniques to release stress
Be many to attend as every one of us deserves a little bit of self-care for our mental health!